720p HD About Connatix V56892 Auto (360p) Visit Advertiser website GO TO PAGE Skip 1/1 About Connatix V56892 360p ST. CLOUD – The St. Cloud State Men’s Basketball Team (18-12, 14-7 NSIC) fell in over time 104-97 to #21 ranked Minnesota State – Moorhead (23-4, 18-3 NSIC).The Huskies went up by 13 early in the first half and went into halftime up 40-35.Mid way through the second half MSU-Moorhead found its scoring and took the lead 70-65 with just 9:35 remaining. 1080p HD From there the game was a back and forth affair with both teams trading minimal leads. Moorhead took another 5-point lead with 1:09 remaining and seemed destined for the regulation victory.The Huskies then went on a 5-0 run with Sophomore Gage Davis going two for two at the free throw line to tie the game with seconds remaining.Once overtime started the Huskies struggled to score and MSU-Moorhead took over, out scoring SCSU 18-11 in OT.The Huskies were led by Sophomore Gage Davis and his 35 points. This was Davis’s 3rd straight game with 30 plus points. Davis also had 10 rebounds and 7 assists.The Huskies close out regular season play Saturday night against Northern State University. Tip-off is 6:00 p.m. at Hallenbeck Hall.
Session ID: 2020-09-17:61b582d7714d3c9335489071 Player ID: videojs-brightcove-player-830247-3928342702001 OK Close Modal DialogCaption Settings DialogBeginning of dialog window. Escape will cancel and close the window.TextColorWhiteBlackRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-TransparentBackgroundColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-TransparentTransparentWindowColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyTransparentSemi-TransparentOpaqueFont Size50%75%100%125%150%175%200%300%400%Text Edge StyleNoneRaisedDepressedUniformDropshadowFont FamilyProportional Sans-SerifMonospace Sans-SerifProportional SerifMonospace SerifCasualScriptSmall CapsDefaultsDoneClose Modal DialogThis is a modal window. This modal can be closed by pressing the Escape key or activating the close button.Alabama won its third SEC title under Nick Saban witha 42-13 win over Missouri at the Georgia Dome in Atlanta. Play VideoPlayMuteCurrent Time 0:00/Duration Time 0:00Loaded: 0%0:00Progress: 0%0:00 Progress: 0%Stream TypeLIVERemaining Time -0:00 Playback Rate1ChaptersChaptersdescriptions off, selectedDescriptionssubtitles off, selectedSubtitlescaptions settings, opens captions settings dialogcaptions off, selectedCaptionsAudio TrackFullscreenThis is a modal window. The Video Cloud video was not found. Error Code: VIDEO_CLOUD_ERR_VIDEO_NOT_FOUND
LAFOLLETTE, TN (WLAF) – Kenny Baird prayed, “Bless these families, the city and its leaders. We thank them for their efforts and time to better our community.” Late Thursday afternoon, more than 50 people (TOP PHOTO) gathered in the shade under trees beside the La Follette Library to dedicate six recently planted Dogwood Trees to the memory of all those who worked for and served the city and utility.La Follette Mayor Mike Stanfield (let) and La Follette Utilities Board General Manager Kenny Baird (right).Baird, the general manager of La Follette Utility Board, called trying to put together a list for the 80-yea-r old utility and the more than 100-year- old city a futile effort. “Help us remember all these individuals who served the city, the county and the region,” said Baird.Baird (above) called the dedication a “really good thing” saying it was all Stanfield’s (below) ideaLa Follette Mayor Mike Stanfield opened the ceremony sharing details of his battle with cancer. Stanfield told the crowd that decades ago, he was given a lot of prayer cloths, and a few years back, he was down to one. He said he gave that last one to Ronald McGhee to give to his grandson, Conner Lane, who was battling cancer.This tree was dedicated to the memory of teenager Conner Lane who passed away last year after a battle with cancerThe six trees, planted a couple of weeks ago, serve as a lasting way of memorializing all the loved ones, the former employees and leaders. The trees sit on the corner of South 9th Street and West Beech Street. (WLAF NEWS PUBLISHED – 08/02/2019-6AM) Share this:FacebookTwitter
26 June 2015, 13:30 ISH Studbook Eventing Series kicks off at Grove this weekend The first leg in the 2015 Irish Sport Horse Studbook Eventing Series takes place at Grove this Sunday (28th June). The opening leg in this year’s Series sees only the 5 year olds and 6 year olds lining out to compete, with all three age categories set to compete at the second leg.There is a total of €25,000 on offer from Horse Sport Ireland this year for young event horses, with a prize fund of €2,000 on offer at the County Tipperary venue this weekend.Entries for the ISH Studbook Eventing Series at Grove are now available on the Eventing Ireland website (www.eventingireland.com). Eighteen 5 year old and twenty 6 year old Irish Sport Horses are scheduled to compete. Dressage times are now also available. Home » Breeding News » ISH Studbook Eventing Series kicks off at Grove this weekend Tags:
In a year in which their overall defense was maligned for much of the season, the Orioles took home three 2012 American League Gold Glove awards on Tuesday night.Shortstop J.J. Hardy, catcher Matt Wieters, and center fielder Adam Jones won hardware as Baltimore nabbed three defensive awards in the same year for the first time since 1998. The Orioles’ three winners were the most of any team in baseball this season.The Orioles’ overall defense struggled for much of the season, but the trio of defenders was exceptional at their respective positions throughout the year.Perhaps the most deserving of the Orioles’ three winners was Hardy, who nabbed his first Gold Glove after a remarkable season at shortstop. The 30-year-old infielder committed only six errors and posted a career-high .992 fielding percentage to lead the AL. His fielding percentage was the highest by an Orioles shortstop since Mike Bordick had a .998 mark in 2002.Hardy also led AL shortstops in games (158), putouts (244), assists (529), range factor per game (4.89), defensive wins above replacement (2.8) and total zone runs (21).He is the fourth Orioles shortstop to win a Gold Glove, joining Luis Aparicio (1964 and 1966), Mark Belanger (1969, 1971, 1973-78), and Cal Ripken Jr. (1991-92).Rangers shortstop Elvis Andrus and Seattle’s Brendan Ryan were the other AL finalists at the shortstop position.The 26-year-old Wieters took home the AL award for the second straight year despite committing a career-high 10 errors and five passed balls. However, the strong-armed catcher threw out 38.6 percent of runners attempting to steal — third in the AL — as he built upon his reputation as one of the best defensive catchers in the game.His 994 putouts were the third-most in AL history for a catcher and the most since former Yankees catcher Jorge Posada had 996 in 2001.Detroit’s Alex Avila, Yankees catcher Russell Martin, and Chicago’s A.J. Pierzynski were the other finalists at the catcher position for the award.Earning his first Gold Glove since the 2009 season and second overall, Jones surprisingly edged out rookie sensation Mike Trout for the center field honor. The 27-year-old committed eight errors and had a .982 fielding percentage, but managers and coaches around the league love Jones’ range and strong throwing arm. Jones led AL center fielders in putouts (439), ranked second in range factor per game (2.75), and third in assists (seven).Jones is one of three Orioles outfielders who have won Gold Glove awards, with Paul Blair (1967 and 1969-75) and Nick Markakis (2011) being the others.In addition to Trout, Jones edged out Tigers center fielder Austin Jackson for the AL honor.This marks the 18th season in which the Orioles have won multiple Gold Glove awards in the same year. Their three winners were the most the Orioles have had in a season since 1998 when pitcher Mike Mussina, second baseman Roberto Alomar, and first baseman Rafael Palmeiro each claimed one. It’s the ninth time in club history the Orioles have had at least three winners.Sixteen different Orioles players have earned a total of 64 Gold Glove awards since the honor was created in 1957. It’s the second most in the AL and one fewer than the New York Yankees.
OWINGS MILLS, Md. — While the wide receiver position remains in flux due to injuries, the Ravens are once again facing the possibility of being without their starting tight end against Cleveland on Sunday.Crockett Gillmore missed practice again on Thursday as he continues to recover from a calf injury suffered in the Week 3 loss to Cincinnati. Rookies Maxx Williams and Nick Boyle would fill bigger roles in the offense for a second straight week if Gillmore is unable to play.Williams and Boyle combined to make five catches for 29 yards in the 23-20 overtime win at Pittsburgh.Wide receivers Steve Smith (back) and Breshad Perriman (knee), defensive end Chris Canty (calf), and linebackers Albert McClellan (abdomen) and Daryl Smith were also absent from Thursday’s practice. McClellan was a new addition to the injury report while Daryl Smith received a veteran day off as he often does during Thursday practices.After being listed as a limited participant with an ankle issue on Wednesday, Pro Bowl right guard Marshal Yanda was a full participant, removing any concern regarding his status against the Browns. Left tackle Eugene Monroe remains on track to receive his first game action on Sunday since suffering a concussion on the first series of the season opener on Sept. 13.Backup running back Lorenzo Taliaferro returned to practice on a limited basis after resting a lingering foot issue.Meanwhile, the Browns were without starting free safety Tashaun Gipson (ankle) for a second straight day and starting wide receiver Brian Hartline was a new addition to the injury report after sitting out Thursday’s workout with rib and thigh injuries.Below is Thursday’s full injury report:BALTIMOREDID NOT PARTICIPATION: DE Chris Canty (calf), TE Crockett Gillmore (calf), LB Albert McClellan (abdomen), WR Breshad Perriman (knee), LB Daryl Smith (non-injury), WR Steve Smith (back)LIMITED PARTICIPATION: RB Lorenzo Taliaferro (foot)FULL PARTICIPATION: OT Eugene Monroe (concussion), G Marshal Yanda (ankle)CLEVELANDDID NOT PARTICIPATION: RB Shaun Draughn (back), S Tashaun Gipson (ankle), WR Brian Hartline (ribs/thigh), LB Craig Robertson (ankle)LIMITED PARTICIPATION: DE Desmond Bryant (shoulder), LB Karlos Dansby (ankle), CB Joe Haden (ribs/finger), LB Scott Solomon (ankle), RB Robert Turbin (ankle)FULL PARTICIPATION: DB Johnson Bademosi (elbow), RB Duke Johnson (ankle), QB Johnny Manziel (right elbow), T Mitchell Schwartz (thumb), DE Randy Starks (non-injury), OT Joe Thomas (non-injury), S Donte Whitner (illness), CB K’Waun Williams (concussion)
Nigeria’s Sports Minister, Solomon Dalung got more than what he bargained for as he was heavily booed during the opening ceremony at the ongoing CAA African Senior Athletics Championship in the Delta State capital of Asaba.Dalung was roundly booed by fans while he was reading his speech during the competition’s opening ceremony on Wednesday as they shouted at him: “Go, Go, Go.”The Athletics Championship, which is in its 21st edition, has witnessed several setbacks such as the lack of accreditation for athletes, officials and journalists; poor organisation, rescheduling of events and many more.The competition is expected to run from Wednesday August 1 through to Sunday, August 5. RelatedStephen Keshi Stadium Good Enough For World Championships – DalungJuly 12, 2018In “Africa”Asaba 2018: Ogba, CAA President Promise Best African ChampionshipsJuly 30, 2018In “Athletics”Asaba 2018: IAAF President Praises Delta State Govt For Stepping In As Host (Video)August 3, 2018In “Athletics”
West African Boxing Union (WABU) welterweight champion, Rilwan “Baby Face” Babatunde, and national super featherweight champion, Ridwan “Scorpion” Oyekola, have promised to serve up an explosive encounter when they return to the ring at Boxing Night 20, scheduled to hold on 12 October.The two shining stars are billed to fight at the Nigerian Pay TV Organised event slated for the Indoor Sports Hall of the National Stadium in Lagos.In his last fight at Boxing Night 19, Baby Face famously knocked out Ghana’s Eden Biki, who was punched into unconsciousness in the 10th round. The WABU champion next opponent is Jafaaru Suleiman.Speaking in Lagos on Monday, the WABU champion said he’s already looking beyond Sulaimon, whom he said he plans to use as preparation for the African Boxing Union title bout.“Sulaimon is not an opponent in the real sense. He’s a training apparatus. I’m looking beyond the fight, as my target is the ABU title,” he said.Oyekola, whose last engagement saw him dethrone long-reigning champion, Taofeek “Taozon” Bisuga at Boxing Night 18 in Ibadan, said his next opponent, Sikiru “Omo Iya Eleja” Shogbesan, will suffer the same fate as Bisuga, who suffered a first-round technical knockout after being knocked down thrice.The Ibadan-based boxer, who spoke in a phone chat, advised Shogbesan to pull out of the bout or risk being having his legs taken from underneath him.“There is no dispute about me being the best in my category. Bisuga is well placed to tell Shogbesan how I made him see stars. If Shogbesan ignores my advice, the walls of the Indoor Sports Hall will appear to him as wobbling by the time I finish with him,” said Scorpion.The incredible night of boxing action will be headlined by the much-anticipated pairing of ABU lightweight king, Oto “Joe Boy” Joseph, and WABU champion, Rilwan “Real One” Oladosu, who face each other in the ABU title bout. Also on the card is the national bantamweight title bout between Sadiq Adeleke and Opeyemi “Sense” Adeyemi.Other bouts include a national welterweight challenge a national light heavyweight challenge bout between Adewale “Masevex” Masebinu and Kabiru “KB Godson Towolawi; and a national featherweight challenge bout between Tope “TP Rock” Musa and Olusegun “Embargo” Moses.Graduates of the NextGen Search 5 will also make their debut at the event as Alaba “Elybow” Omotola, best boxer of the competition, will take on Bolaji “Fight to Finish” Abdullahi in a national lightweight challenge contest.There is also an all-female bout as Cynthia “Bobby Girl” Ogunsemilore will square up against Aminat “Smart” Yekini in a super featherweight challenge.Related
Italian football club Juventus has entered an agreement with Astralis Group that sees the Danish parent company operate its esports initiatives.Juventus was just announced as one of four additions to the eFootball League ahead of its second season.Photo credit: Astralis GroupRELATED: eFootball League welcomes four major football clubsGiorgio Ricci, Chief Revenue Officer of Juventus discussed the club’s involvement in a release: “The entry into the world of eSports, favoured by the partnership with Konami not only gives us the opportunity to turn to a new and vast audience, but it is also a testimony of how Juventus is attentive to the evolution of the forms of entertainment and the interests of the public. The club has always been ready to accept new challenges and today we are pleased to undertake this adventure, proud of having once again given concrete application to our philosophy of: Live Ahead.”This is not the first instance of the Danish parent company working within sport simulation games. In August, Astralis Group launched Future FC. While its other brands Astralis and Origen compete in Counter Strike: Global Offensive and League of Legends respectively ,Future FC solely focuses on FIFA.RELATED: Astralis Group launches FIFA brand Future FCAnders Hørsholt, Co-CEO of Astralis Group commented on the agreement: “Astralis Group is a pioneer in esports and our approach to performance optimization on all levels has influenced the entire industry. We already demonstrated our ability to create long term results, and it’s a natural development of our business to enter collaborations like this. We’re very pleased to be a part of Juventus’ esports initiative“ Along with competing in the second season of the eFootball League, Juventus will also be competing in eSerie A TIM, the first PES league for Italian football clubs.Esports Insider says: It’s no surprise to see Juventus enter the esports space through Pro Evolution Soccer after EA Sports ended its partnership with the club in June. The club is in the safe hands of Astralis Group, which is solely dedicated to esports, so this partnership certainly has the potential to be fruitful for both parties heading into 2020.Join our Discord Server!